If your issue is not addressed below, please CONTACT US.
Q. What are the fees for listing items?
A. There is a fee for each item that you list or relist.
- Post Listing Fee is a max of $10.00
- Seller final fee is 10% of selling price
- Extra fees are charged on the postings depending on your choices
- Homepage Featured $2.00
- Bold Listing Title - $2.00
- Listing Badge - $1.00
- Highlighted Listing Title -$1.00
- Listing Subtitle - $0.25
- First Image Fee – free
- Each Additional Image Fee - $0.50
- YouTube Video - $2.00
- Post Classified Fee - $2.00
- Good ‘til Canceled - $1.00
Q. How do I get paid for items I have sold?
A. First you need a PayPal account and then you need to set up your payment account to accept PayPal payments.
- Log into your account.
- Click on Account > Summary
- Scroll to Listing Preferences and click on Payment.
- Check the box Accept PayPal and enter your email address associated with your PayPal Account. Click Save.
Q. How can I recover a lost or forgotten password?
A. Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
Q. How do I change my password?
A. You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
Q. Why am I not receiving any emails?
A. If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.
If you are still not receiving our emails, please contact us.
Q. How do I change the email address tied to my account?
A. You can change your email address by editing your account details within your “My Account” area.
Q. Why do I get a warning message that my selected username is invalid?
A. Every user must select a username for their account. The username can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, and hyphens. We recommend replacing all [spaces] with either an underscore or hyphen.
Incorrect: MY Username
Or, it says that the username selected is already in use.
Usernames are unique. Two users cannot share the same username. If you get a notice during registration that your username is already in use, you will need to select a different username.
Q. Why does it say that my email address is already in use?
A. If you get a notice that your email address is already in use when creating an account, which means that you have already created an account with us at some point. If you do not remember your login information, please enter your email address into the forgotten password form and you will be able to reset your password and log in to your account.