Terms & Conditions
About ParkingZone Auction House
ParkingZone Auction House is a marketplace that allows users to offer, sell and buy just about anything in a variety of pricing formats and locations. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. ParkingZone Auction House is not a traditional auctioneer.
While we may provide pricing, shipping, listing, and other guidance in our Services, such guidance is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Also, while we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programs, ParkingZone Auction House has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
ParkingZone Auction House's policies help to create a safer, fair and enjoyable trading experience for all Parking Zone Auction House members. As a seller, you are responsible for reviewing and understanding Parking Zone Auction House's selling policies, as well as all applicable laws and regulations outlined below.
We recommend that you learn about Parking Zone Auction House's selling policies before you list an item. This will help you to avoid accidentally breaking rules. Also, Parking Zone Auction House's selling policies are updated often to address emerging issues, so it is important to check them regularly for changes.
Make sure you follow these guidelines. If you don't, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account. Parking Zone Auction House is providing services as an independent contractor for the Owner/Seller only and is not responsible for statements made by other parties.
AS-IS All items are sold as is. All sales are final. Each buyer is responsible to inspect all items at time of delivery. We are unable to guarantee this item’s working ability or this item has a defect of some kind. Some parts or accessories may be missing that effect its functionality. In addition, this item has cosmetic or general condition issues. Repairs may be needed. There will be no refunds, chargebacks, or credit issued for this item after auction.
Using ParkingZone Auction House
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Parking Zone Auction House policy, for example, the seller has materially changed the item's description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Parking Zone Auction House policy, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user's listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems
- transfer your Parking Zone Auction House account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Parking Zone Auction House, or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose;
- bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any Parking Zone Auction House application or tool except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- reproduce, perform, display, distribute, reverse engineer, or prepare derivative works from content that belongs to or is licensed to Parking Zone Auction House, or that comes from the Services and belongs to another ParkingZone Auction House user or to a third party including works covered by any copyrights, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right, except with prior express permission of Parking Zone Auction House and/or any other party holding the right to license such use;
- commercialize any Parking Zone Auction House application or any information or software associated with such application;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
If we believe you are abusing ParkingZone Auction House in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove and demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on your My Account site. We may change our seller fees from time to time by posting the changes on the ParkingZone Auction House site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
When listing an item, you agree to comply with ParkingZone Auction House's conditions:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered;
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). Parking Zone Auction House can't guarantee exact listing durations;
- Content that violates any of ParkingZone Auction House's policies may be deleted at Parking Zone Auction House's discretion;
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- buyer's location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- item's location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- seller's history, including listing practices, Detailed Seller Ratings, ParkingZone Auction House policy compliance, Feedback, and defect rate; and
- number of listings matching the buyer's query.
- Accordingly, to drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer.
- Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on certain Services.
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results.
- We may provide you with optional recommendations to consider when creating your listings. Such recommendations may be based on the aggregated sales and performance history of similar sold and current listings; results will vary for individual listings. To drive the recommendations experience, you agree that we may display the sales and performance history of your individual listings to other sellers.
When buying an item, you agree to the rules for the buyer and that:
- You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
Rules of Buyers
- Bidding. By placing a bid, you are making an offer for the purchase of the auctioned item. If you are a winning bidder, your offer has been accepted by the seller and you are legally obligated to complete the transaction unless there are exceptional circumstances such as the terms of sale have changed since you submitted your bid. You understand that not completing an otherwise valid agreement may be legally actionable by the seller.
- Cancellation; Reinstatement.
You cannot retract a bid unless there are exceptional circumstances such as the seller materially changing the description of the goods after you bid, or obvious typographical errors. If a winning bid is disqualified in an open auction, ParkingZone Auction House may reinstate your currently unsuccessful bid to winning status at your most recent bid price while the auction is still open.
- Fraud. You may not register and make bids under a false name or with an invalid credit card. Such fraudulent conduct is a violation of federal and state laws. Fraudulent bidders may be reported to relevant state and federal law enforcement agencies and ParkingZone Auction House will cooperate to ensure that violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Bid update and other notification functionality in Parking Zone Auction House's applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond Parking Zone Auction House's control.
You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents and employees) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, shipping, format, or other guidance provided by Parking Zone Auction House;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of any Parking Zone Auction House Service;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the Abusing Parking Zone Auction House Section above;
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the Listing Conditions Section above; or
- your need to modify practices, content, or behavior or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) any amounts due under the Parking Zone Auction House Money Back Guarantee up to the price the item sold for on Parking Zone Auction House (including any applicable sales tax) and its original shipping costs, (b) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees, which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (c) $100.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your improper use of Parking Zone Auction House's Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.